Sex Down South is a three-day sex and sexuality conference taking place October 13th-15th, 2016 in Atlanta, GA. The conference will conclude on Saturday night with our exclusive Big Bang Event ball featuring an endless array of flirtatious revelry, erotic demonstrations, and deliciously diverse (and perverse!) entertainment!
Expect over 50 presenters and workshops to choose from including appearances by nationally noted Sex Celebs.
Subjects to be addressed and explored include:
- Sacred/Spiritual/Tantric Sexuality
- Religion & Sexuality
- BDSM/Kink/Costume Play
- Sex in the South/Geographical implications on Sexuality
- Race & Sexuality
- Aging & Sexuality
- Sex & Disability
- Youth Sex Education
- Communication & Healthy Relationships
- Single Life
- Trans* & Genderqueer Sexualities
- Lesbian/Gay/Same Gender Loving/Bisexual/Queer Sexualities
- Sexuality in Academia
- Sexual Liberation/Sexual Justice
- Reproductive Justice
- Sex Worker Rights
- Trauma and Sexuality
If you’re ready to learn, experience, and explore, register today!
Want to support our mission and get more involved? Fill out a volunteer application.